Last update: 3/6/21
Dear guests and friends,
The whole world is living in an unprecedented situation. It is true that uncertainty, coupled with the imposed restrictions, makes the daily life of many of us difficult. What is needed at this moment is patience and faithful adherence to the recommendations and guidelines of health professionals.
Our thoughts are with our fellow human beings who are suffering in those countries that are being impacted the most, with those who work in the front line and offer help to our fellow human beings, but of course also with the thousands of our guests and friends who have stayed with us in the past: We sincerely wish to you and your families to stay healthy. We are sure that we will soon come out from this ordeal as winners, healthier, but more than that stronger.
From our part, we would like to assure you that all our teams work systematically and intensively in order to provide you the safest possible environment. Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we implement to ensure, the health and safety of both our guests and our staff. Our goal is to make your holidays at Elounda Palm Hotel & Suites not only unforgettable but also safe:
The Elounda Palm Team
- Certified training to all our staff and systematic monitoring for strict adherence to guidelines.
- Provision of surgical masks and gloves to staff and guests where and when necessary based on the instructions of the Hellenic National Health Organization.
- Doctor and ambulance available 24/7
- Regular rapid antigen diagnostic testing to all employees.
- Contactless online Check-in / Check-out
- Comfortable Check-in procedures with safe distances
- Check-in: 15:00 and Check-out: 11:00 (due to Covid Government Regulations)
- Completion of a travel declaration and health form
- Temperature check if necessary
- Hand sanitizers available in all public areas
- Marked spots for keeping a safe distance in all public areas
- Systematic daily disinfection at contact points of frequent use such as elevator buttons, reception counters, room keys, shared door handles, WCs, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Spacious restaurant capacity ample for social distancing
- High standards of food and beverage preparation in full adherence to the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System) in combination with strict handwashing and hygiene policies in all teams involved in food and beverage production.
- Digital Menus (available through QRcode system)
- Strict room cleaning and disinfection protocols before each new arrival.
- Continuous monitoring and strict implementation of the guidelines issued by the Greek National Public Health Organization.
- Collaboration with an internationally renowned external partner (Ecolab, a world leader in hygiene technologies) to design and implement all health and safety measures within the hotel.
We want to thank you for your continued preference for our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again. Until then, be careful and safe.
We will continue to update this page as with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, supporting our communities and workforce, and travel safety.
We remain by your side with flexibility and alertness, for your convenience, to ensure that you make the most of your holidays in Elounda Palm Hotel & Suites.
For any further information regarding your reservation, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCR & Rapid Covid-19 test
Now you can easily get your covid-19 test on the spot, just before your departure.
Book your PCR or Rapid Covid-19 test
We want to make your check-in experience the easiest possible.
Please pre-register here.